Is a new home in your future?
Let us help you get there with the right mortgage
Buying a home is the single largest investment you will make and having a professional mortgage broker there to walk you
through the buying process will make that experience much more enjoyable. We take the time to explain the buying process
from beginning to end in terminology that’s easy to understand. We save you time by explaining the many different loans and
home buyer programs that are available to find the one that best fits your needs. Then we get you pre-qualified so when you
find the home of your dreams you’re ready to buy it.
Buying your First Home
If you have never purchased a home before then you are eligible for special incentives given by lending institutions and also
the U.S. Government. Every financial situation is unique and we will help you discover all the savings and benefits available
to you. We work very hard to save folks money and with you the first time buyer the amount of savings is usually the highest.
We look forward to helping you select the loan that’s right for you.
How the Loan Process Works
- Begin loan pre-approval process – Gather Required Documents
- W-2’s for all wage earners for the last 2 years
- Copies of the one months pay stubs for all wage earners
- Copy of Federal Tax Returns for the last 2 years (needed for self employed and investors only)
- Copies of 2 months checking bank statements
- Copies of the last 2 months savings bank statements (savings, 401(k), IRA’s, etc.)
- Copy of a valid driver’s license or government issued identification
- Copies of the payment coupons from your current mortgage and equity lines
- Copy of current tax bill
- Copy of Homeowners Insurance bill
- Apply and Get Pre-Approved
- This process helps you determine the amount you can borrow. Sign and complete the loan application and
disclosures. At this time, income and credit verifications are completed as well as checks on your assets and
liabilities. During the loan approval process, it is important not to significantly change the status of any of your
- Compare Loans and Rates
- Deciding on the loan amount and length of your loan period will help you determine if points and fees make
sense. Do you plan to hold onto your property for an extended period? A fixed or a variable rate is one of many
choices available to you. There are also several alternatives to points and fees. We can help you find the right
loan program for you.
- Lock your rate
- Work with us to lock in your rate. You may be required to submit additional documentation before the loan can
be approved. Your loan application will go through the final approval process which includes verifying the
information submitted on your application. It is important to postpone making any major purchases or changing
the status of your financial accounts. Large deposits and withdrawals must be documented. If you make any
significant changes in your application information, please let us know beforehand.
- Close your Loan
- Review and sign loan documents. Check the documents carefully for the correct interest rate, loan amount,
names and addresses. If you’re purchasing a property you may be required to bring a cashier’s check or to wire
funds. Refinance loans on primary residences have a mandatory three-day rescission period.
Call now 510.397.3037
Copyright ©2018 American Realty Services. All Rights Reserved.
|American Realty Service
23704 Clawiter Road, Hayward CA 94545
CAL BRE#: 01357165 NMLS#: 1244160
Office: 510-397-3037 Fax: 899-781-5865